Monday, November 22, 2004

Keeping in Shape


Nobody likes to see a super hero get old and flabby, that's why even though I'm on sabbatical I do my inverted crunches and one arm pushups every morning. Plus gym four times a week, hour and a half plus stretchin'. Life Cycle, Life Step, Life Circuit. Bonus points if you figure out what movie that's from.


I know that the words are not enough to match the pictures here, but hey, I have stuff to do and I can't always be posting stuff here if I'm going to be out having adventures and stuff. I will tell you that my "spidy sense" is tingling, which usually means I'm about to have something taht you would call an adventure. So keep checking back.


You should email me your questions at spidymn@gmail.com


spidy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home